Thanks for stopping by!
I live in Austin, Texas and I’m a digital marketer focused on the intersection of SEO and content marketing.
My current project is Advocate SEO (an early-stage content marketing agency).
Previously, I was a senior content strategist for HumanN and a content marketer for Natural Stacks. In both roles, I led their first-ever SEO programs, building and managing content teams of 10+ people to make it happen.
Nearly everything I know about SEO and digital marketing is self-taught, but I’ve had some very generous teachers and collaborators to help me along the way.
I enjoy reading books, going for long walks, writing, and lifting weights.
This site hosts all of my writing on marketing, strategy, and life.
Work With Me
Want to get your business to #1 on Google?
A few things I’ve accomplished recently:
- I grew Natural Stacks from 25,000 to 125,000 unique monthly visitors.
- I grew the HumanN blog from 25,000 to 65,000 unique monthly visitors.
- At HumanN, I developed a long-form sales letter to acquire new customers that generated $500k/year in annual revenues.
- I built a lead generation quiz funnel that generated 20,000+ leads and over $120,000 in 4 months—with zero ad spend or paid traffic.
What I can help you with:
- I can help answer your questions about SEO and content marketing
- I can help you create a content plan, calendar, and keyword strategy
- I can refine your content strategy and optimize your site structure
- I can audit your site’s health and make sure Google likes what it sees
- I can help build a blog that ranks your business above the competition
Interested? Email me if you’re interested in setting up a time to chat.
Get in touch
Or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by,